MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, May 24, 2008 3:09 PM
Just So You Know
I hate Saturdays. I hate Saturdays. I hate Saturdays. I hate Saturdays!
Somehow I miss the school kinda feeling. Like daily routine,wake up,shower,go to school,do duties,studying(?) etc.

I'm bored and I'm fidgeting all over everytime I tried to do something useful at home. Dad's working so we can't go out ):
Mum went to Geylang to get her stuffs before going Umrah in less than two weeks time and Bro & I were stuck at home facing the computer all day.
But happy to say,Mum gave me something do to before she left ; which is cook Chicken Soup \m/
Dad asked me to do the laundry. Okay,I'm like taking a break right now after cooking. It's humid like crazy and how I wish the rainy season would come. Seriously, are you guys starting to feel the effects of global warming? Because I do.

Dear went fer a checkup so he's not online. I'm boreddddddd to death. & It seems like there's no good movies fer me to watch today on TV. Damnnnnnnnnn. So much fer cable TV =.=
I slept early yesterday and I don't know why. In addition,I don't know what's wrong with me. I felt like a kid. I started sleeping with the Pooh bear and I miss Dear like djsa;djasfh. Sigh. Dear's like my CRAZE stuff at the moment all of a sudden :P
Okay yeah,& Thanks fer the Pooh,Jeremy. I owe you a gift now. Haha!

Plans Fer The Day

  1. Do the laundry
  2. Roald Dahl's book (I've been saying that I'm finishing the book soon,but it's gonna take another few more days if I'm not busy)
  3. Have a hearty chat with Hunney :D
  4. Sleep early

P/s :

  • To Farah,don't buih can or not? LOL. I don't blame you. Stop bellowing,alright? Okay wait,you are a bellow. LMAO! :P
  • To Dear,I miss you like crazy :/

Shadow Of The Day : Take it down on the results,people. Take it down.


Love,ABJ