MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:23 PM
Bid My Blood To Run
Heyyo peeps.

Today's such a very long fcuking day & I'm tired.

There's an assembly talk given by Dr William Tan. Really motivating and I enjoyed it especially the video.
It's inspiring and touched the bed of the heart.

So today in class,there's some changes in the timetable. Used up math period as MT to give out exam papers.

Paper 1 : 43/60
Paper 2 : 46/60
Oral : 29/40

In addition,Paper 2 was given out and yerp I passed math. 80/120
I must beat Dear's last year result! >.<
So yeah. Finally I made it through. As far as I know,I failed english and Chemistry. Zzz...

Seriously,I felt that there's not much of a thing to say fer today because today's schedule was very confusing. But nevertheless,Isaac and skipped two periods of lesson today and we went fer lunch instead as there will be an interview with Mr Siva,Mrs Kok and another twosome teachers.
Finished up the interview and went back ASAP. & I'm too tired to talk to anyone at home right now. Sigh. Training resumes tomorrow and it'll be a long day.

Anyway,I've been feeling moody these few days although I may joke like one tuuuuuut in class. & I know that deep inside it's not alright but I don't seem to know what is it all about. Maybe I'm just tired or something. Especially in class,everything seems so rushing. Like today,Adabayor gave a last minute worksheet to me and the SL in my class who went fer camp last month. & She told me to finish it up by end of the day. Like WTF? I had to write a composition and letter writing. I thought of just doing one section with a carefree attitude but I realised it's not worth it because it's 60 marks which can be easily earned. Luckily,it was quite easy ; last year's MYE English paper 1 set by Mr Seow. Looking at it,Mr Seow gave me a sense of encouragement to do the writing well.
Maths was the same thing. I had to rush 4 exercises which I owed fer since March ? So copied Liang Bing's work and used a fifty cent coin to contruct all the cirlcles -.-
Despite the time constrain,I managed to finish everything by end of the day.

Sigh. Whatever. I'm glad all these rushing things came to an end,I think. & Seems like whatever I do can't seem to go right these days. It's really affecting and heart worth not breaking.


Honey,I'm sorry I can't satisfy you with my not so well-being all these while.
I wanted to please you with what I have but I seem to make you more agitated.
Seriously,I don't know what lies between us but I really want you.
I know I'm such a horrible girlfriend who always make you unhappy.
A guy like you is impossible to fine,that's why I swear I don't want to lose you.

Shadow Of The Day : You always thought that I'm stronger.


Love,ABJ