Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:34 AM
Stress Stress!
Heyya peeps :/ It's like 1.48am in the morning and I'm still up. I bet you guys are sleeping soundly. Watched TV with Dad until midnight and we're the last one to leave the living room as usual. Dad went in and knocked down. Seems like I am always the winner fer sleeping late at night. I tried putting myself back to sleep. I felt tired but I felt that there's a million over things that's going throught my brain. So,here I am, alone in the dark blogging -.- Since I can't sleep,I started decryting my conversations with Dear and read every bit of it. It sure does make me sleepy but I know I won't be able to knock it down. Sigh. Like seriously,what am I actually facing? But afterall,I'm glad I eased off with everything I had with me during the great depression. Mum sat down next to me while I was watching TV alone (Emo per?) *Conversation will be translated to English (; Ah,just nice. It's 2.00am after completing the dialogue. Zzz. Yerp,I really felt sorry fer myself somehow. It's like pathetic. I don't know what I'm stressing all about. Maybe I'm on the verge or breaking down with the people I relate probably because we don't have the same thinking and I don't understand them? Okay,I think I blame myself too much fer it. Nyehah. Time update.2:18 right now. I think I wanna sleep at 4. & Ngaji starts at 9am. It's alright to have a short sleep because I got used to it sleeping 3 hours especially early last month. Those moments are still fresh in my head. All of us were like physically pushed till late morning -.- Right,I'm lazy to blog right now so I guess I'll be playing CS since majority of my clan will be on :D Love,ABJ |