Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 5, 2008 1:19 PM
Paint It Chocolate
Heyya peepsies ): Firstly,I want to let you guys know I'm freaking low low low low low low low. Why? Because I'm pretty sure to flunk my MYE POA ! I best other POAians suffered throughout the examination just now. Some didn't even attempt to do the questions. Like Jeremy,he did his big business and when he came back,he didn't know how to start off. As fer me,I find it quite a hassle everytime during examinations. I put in alot of effort to memorise all those important stuffs,then when I faced those exam papers,I forgot everything. FCUK. Oh well,I think I'll not be able to get an A2 or something. Maybe something like a lower grade. Hopefully,it'll be a nice number when it's added up to my previous tests which I got an A2 overall. Damn it. I have a super slim chance to get a high B let alone an A =.= Luckily,Maths paper was easy just now. Everyone was able to do it. Fer my case,I managed to solve majority of it and there's only one question I got a careless and by the time I wanted to change the answer,time was up. Damn it. What a day today,man. Damn it. I was frigging pissed after school and went to mamak shop. Was inside the shop fer like I have no idea how long just to get something to chew and cool me off. Finally,I caught eye of the fridge with chocolates inside it. Okay,I bought one then off to the bus stop to meet Dear. Yerp,& When I met Dear,my temper was washed away with his presence. Wooo :D So currently quite full just by eating the Hershey's chocolate. I didn't know I can finish it but I fed Dear some. Isn't the chocolate like eye-catching you Dear? :P I felt like I ate chocolates at the correct time these days. It makes me happy and it has always been a girl's loyal best friend. & FYI,eating chocolates helps remove plaque. Power right ?! Plus,it helps prevent illnesses fer ladies during pregnancy. That's so cool XD Ahhhhhhh- I'm not in a good mood to study. I just need Dear right now ): Or maybe Ironman? Or SuperMuhsin :P Huh Dear? Hahahahaha! I love you laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,MBR! :D P/s : Tomorrow's Chemistry & I got a feeling I'll do badly fer it. Damn it,worst MYE I had so far in school life. Love,ABJ |