MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, May 1, 2008 6:51 AM
I'm Not Your Beck & Call
I'M NOT YOUR BECK AND CALL.

I guess this would be the last post fer the week or so as I will be away to recuperate myself.
Not to worry,I'll be back once I'm alright physically and academically.
I'll be giving my keyboard on my accord to Dad to keep it so that I won't use the computer.
& When I'm back fer more,I hope everything will be alright and hopefully that I'm prepared fer whatever things that's going to befall.
Well,I'm expecting myself to fully embrace with the news which may or may not publicise the world.
Don't get shock people if I changed or something. I'll be a better person.
Here,I'm telling you I'll change everything until nothing left is real. Who knows I'll be much more optimistic.

Last night,I was in a bad shape and I swear each time I close my eyes,those words came appearing. I swear it's horrific and terrifying. I thought I was hallucinating but I guess I gave alot of thought fer it.
So yes,I was in great pain that night. However,I kept my spirits and faith high in my own room where there's only me and 70,000 angels guarding me before I went to bed.Peace be upon you.
Prayed hard,give me patience. Recited alot of prayers until angels came and took my soul away.
Amen,I'm still alive when I woke up today.
& Thanks to God,I have been able to concentrate when I studied earlier and I don't feel that saddistic like how I used to.
I felt much more calm when the problem is one of the major ones.
So fer now,all I'm waiting is fer something wisdom-like to happen to me and may God answer my doubts.
I shall not give up.

Discarding all the inconsequential incidents in one's life
and concentrating upon those that have remained vivid in the
memory.

There was no need to select or discard because every
moment was,to me at any rate,was totally enthralling to be with
you.


I love you MBR .

P/s : To fair readers who always stop by reading my posts,farewell and pray hard I'll be back fer more. Ease yourselves,peeps (;

Love,ABJ.

I'll change everything until nothing left is real.