Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 11:13 AM
Drowning In The Sea Of Life
God. THIS IS MADNESSSSSSS! I contracted Dear's virus. Weewoo ? Waited fer Dear to online and my body felt weird. My metabolism wasn't working well I thought to myself. Felt giddy and my flu got worst so I went to bed until 1730HRS. I woke up and the headache worsen. Actually,I could've slept longer but Isaac called so my phone was vibrating under my pillow which woke me up. He called like twice and the vibration was long. I wouldn't want to reject so I let it be. Isaac messaged me saying that Canning + Akira were waiting fer me at pizza hut. I told Valerie I won't be coming because I wasn't well earlier this afternoon. Wonder what she told Akira. HAHAHA! So like few minutes ago,called Isaac to find out how they're doing at Pizza Hut right now with Akira paying the bill. CANNING YOU'RE SUPER LUCKY,OKE! :D & What the hell,he gave his phone to Akira when I wanted to talk to him. So he was saying all kinds of crap ah. He said seriously like 5 times and in addition asking me to get plenty of rest blablabla. So I asked him to convey my message to Canning that I'll be sponsoring them to Sentosa in June. & I head Canning was cheering all the way upon hearing what Akira said. Eh Isaac,I hope you contribute yer cash also horr (; See lah I miss the fun. LOL,nevermind. June June June! To SENTOSA ,more GLAM lah oke! :D I hope you'll have fun Canning and I know you just did w/ all your screamings and laughters behind the scene on the phone. If you guys are happy,so do I alright (: Currently studying fer POA & was doing this particular MYE 2007 worksheet as a revision. I need help in you guys answering the questions,though. & Do check if the questions that I'm able to answer is correct.
I miss Dear alot right now. Sigh. AIIN maybe i'll eat some medicine & go to sleep ? |