GOD,Why Do I Miss You ?
Okay,tomorrow's English MYE & I still can sit here shaking my leg. No.Not really because I'm taking a break before I really mug like crazy ass.
I was very attentive during POA today and finally,I got 70% of understanding. I'm glad. After an hour or so putting in full attention,I gave a few minutes break by joining Penguin's conversation. Although it's in Chinese I don't have any problems understanding them,alright. & Seriously,I laughed until my stomach hurts and I started to cry fer a while. HAHA! Okay, so I felt tired of laughing,I got back to POA and finish up my work until recess. & I got an A2 fer 2 tests so thank you Ms Han fer the Hershy marshmallow treat (:
SS was like rushing. We did English instead. Went through some paper MYE 06' setted by Mr Razif and yeah,I did real good. LOL. So next week would be like dsodanucsdhc fer 3-6 because we're going to spend 6 periods doing SS. WTF. & I forgot to hand in my assignment so Adabayor kinda got pissed. Yadayadayada,I cleaned up my file totally and filed them up last night so I forgot to bring assignments that should be handed in today. When I clean stuff,I really clean it. So I can't blame myself fer it but Dad fer giving me such hereditary. Afterall,it's one in a million thing to do.
Wonder it'll be very efficient fer me to do the same thing when having a BRAINWASH?
Chemistry fer a period was a boohoo. I can't understand a thing. & I was pissed because iJan was laughing her butts off. With Anwar blabbering nonsense making me angry delieberately makes me even like and animal. & Yeah,I can't believe I punched him :/
You tested me,aight.
Maths fer two period so we did some self studying. Had to coach that bum Anwar with his Quadratic equations. blabla. iJan was laughing away,AGAIN and Mr Soh bombed her.
Mr Soh : iJan,why are you laughing away? Show me what've you done fer your Maths.
iJan : Wait lah cher. Waittt.
Mr Soh : Ijan,you were the one who told me that you didn't understand what I taught you from the start. It's very upsetting and frightening to see this ah. AH~
*Class looks up at her.* Now we know whose the one who said he/she don't understand what Mr Soh's teaching.
I gave her WTF face. Well what to do? What to do?
MT lesson was alright today. Did last year's N level paper. Seriously,it's much more easier than yesterday's test. I can scoreeeee! :D
So yeah,just moments ago was reading Dear's archive. What he used to write about me in his posts. It's so much different compared to last year. Sigh.
But I understand that he's busy with preparing his N levels. So yeah.
Plans Fer The Day
*Study POA
*Read through letter writing notes
*Watch TV (Seriously,I didn't watch any TV since Sunday after White Chicks siol) - But I think it's impossible fer me to do so
*Sleep early
*Have a hearty chat with Dear before going to bed
P/s: Good luck fer MYE espcially to Dear. I've been too hard on you all these while. You don't deserve to hear what I say.
AIIN