MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, April 18, 2008 5:19 AM
Euphoric State Is Down
See that tall wall? We're the commandos at night.




Hello people!
Wanna know something? NA slacked even more today in class.
The only teacher who came in fer SS was Adabayor. & We did some source based questions fer two periods.
Ms Han didn't came fer POA today so we're free fer 3 periods in class. Mr Siva went MIA.
So basically,all we did was scribbling the whiteboard and eating in class :/

It's been many many many many many many days since I talked and went home with Dear.
I'm looking forward to do so and spend some time together but both of us are real busy nowadays with MYE.
Dear's busy preparing his N levels and I'm pretty sure he's under lots of pressure and stuffs. Yerp,and I don't wish to add anymore problems to him.
Currently trying my best to be a good girlfriend (:
& I promise I'll TRY to be good. ACI's coming up this Saturday and my parents + bro are coming along to see me in the ceremony.
BEST CADET LAA EH! :P
Yeah,& how'd I wish to invite Dear along but my parents will be there,what'd would they say?
If my parents are not coming,definitely I'll invite Dear. Hidayah's so lucky to invite Nazme over. So sweet.
However not, I believe my luck will come in time to come (;
& Saturday will be our 1year2months anniversary. Look how far we've come.
After all these arguements and misunderstandings,I'm glad we stayed through even though we felt like giving up in times.
Hmms. I love you lah Dear :D ;ALWAYS.


P/s : Haziq,kindly tag me what's the dress code fer tomorrow's training. Thanks.


Plans fer the Day :

*1hr30mins of Nap time (Since it's only 1410HRS)
*Study Geog & POA
*Chat with Dear while studying (He gives me motivation whenever I study,but he doesn't know about it ): )
*Have an early night