MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:46 AM
Broken Hearts Parade II
Tuesday,I guess things are going much worse after all. Sigh.

POA

Imagine...3 periods of POA with just 16 students around in the class. It's really something to get excited of. However,today's lesson was quite frustrating because loads of things going through my brain not wanting to go out. Like come on,brainy,MYE's round the corner.
Yeah,and what makes it even more frustrating was that I can't understand a thing in Chapter 5. Must need some help ASAP but I don't know who to turn to.

Chemistry

We had loads of fun today. Chemistry test was postponed to Friday so we played Taboo. Team A lost by Team B by just 3 cards!!! ARGH. Jeremy's fault laa!

English

English was Mr Ben was quite boring with the exception of the joking parts and stuff.

Hmm,I wonder what those people are doing right now at OBS.

To top the post up,I've to let out some dealings with the heart. Looks like bloggie is now my place fer me to get some free letouts.

I felt bad these few days. I admit I was wrong and I took the blame that I poured on you. I'm sorry,alright ?
But all those thigns I hear makes me want to end everything. I'm sorry to say this but I love the relationshiop that we've been through which is close to 1Year2months.
I really don't want it to go to waste but after all,that's not important. What I care most all this while is that I've been loving you more than anything else. If others can see through,why not you? & That is rughtfully from me to you. I don't see any point why you can't see it.
It's disappointing you know when you raised high hopes fer them to watch their love grow fer you. But I'm afraid that it's not happening to me anymore like I used to.
Sigh.
I wanted to change into a better person but all these stupid rumours kept my thoughts ran wild and I hurt myself fer nothing.
I know I've been bad in the past and I did try to be better person and eventually,I did make some improvements.
Right now,what's on my mind is to change more fer the better. But some things just don't want me to.
You wanna know something? I needed you all this while and sadly,you kept on helping me to deny my words which makes it looks so depressing whenever I came to think about it.
But on the other hand,seriously you did changed eversince you got em'. Yes,em'
Maybe she wanted to break us up. MAYBE. MAYBE NOT. I can't assume and I won't want to do that.
If you love her,then tell me so. How'd you think I feel when I found everything by myself?
I hate what I'm going through right now and I know you do too. But look what is actually the motive behind fer all these arguments?
In my life with you,never did I tell people that I don't like you anymore. Never did I say I am single.
Even if you did not tell em',then it's a possibility you are showing to others.
Seriously,do you even still care about me ?


AIIN