MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008 7:00 PM
Contractor Corner
Wednesday's short but kinda busy. Condition fer today : 2
Sigh -
I had to reach school at 0630HRS!!!

MT

Today's class was so boring because Cikgu Shikin swopped classes again. Yes,so did Karangan (cont'd)
Did classwork fast and went to sleep. Yerp and the advertisement,we will be doing the recording next week monday.

PE

We didn't do any running and TopGun took over 3-6 and 3-7 girls fer standing broad jump in the gym.
As usual lah,Chin Yee & I top jumpers.Cheh XD
& Somehow I sprained my left neck which is feeling so uncomfortable and I feel like getting a masseuse for the night :P

Math

One period of Math so Mr Soh gave us a Math quiz which is writing of key concepts. Most of us didn't memorise the methods and he expected us to write all methods from Chap 1 to 3.

Geography

Luckily I didn't get caught fer not bringing Geog workbook. I mean,I did have the workbook with me but it wasn't mine and it was all credits to Hakeem. LOL

Chemistry

Ms Ho didn't come today so ferst period Mr Kheng relieved us. Sat with Yan Kai,Alex and CK to do some Ten Year Series together. Finished up and Bebola gaved up his seat to me so Nazme and Zul joined me to talk some rubbish about having how many kids.


After school,went out of school with Sharifah to go to mamak shop to get some ice cream and keropok. No where else to go,we went down to RC since it's quiet there but there are loads of contractors so in the end,I just bought a drink at the vending machine since it's a hot day. LOL then suddenly there's this one apek giving out flyers at the letterbox suddenly turned to us and say
'ah,if you want to buy HDB at this block ah,get an adult at least 18 years old to join a/c for CPF'
Huh???
Went back to school and get ready fer Oral. Dapat Mdm Su and I tersengeh-sengeh. So shy :P
Farah got Ms Heng. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Finished and went back home with Sharifah eating Kaya bread. Hungry deh ~

Shadow Of The Day : I'm in painnnnnnnn. Both my heart and body. Friday's 2.4km mass run and next week we're off to camp with many little mini-devils. LOLOLOL. Kiddingggggg :/