MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, March 24, 2008 8:48 AM
And It Feels Like
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
No mood to blog lah,seriously. I'm freaking pissed with my POA. Stupid Chapter 4. Stupidddddddd!
Okay,ferstly I know I should be blaming myself ferst before blaming Rhino. I was stupid as to listen to suggestions like by sitting at the back of the class.
But on the other hand,what's the use if I were to sit in front? It's still noisy and nobody wants to pay attention to Ms Han.
Like WTH,nobody's interested but I do want to learn. POA is like easy to score an A siol. && If you didn't put in effort to listen,there's goes your grade A fer nothing.
Yes lah,I'm stupid as to listen to those suggestions made by certain people okay. I know I rarely talk but why do you guys want me to sit with you guys?
Such an imbecile thing to do ah.
& Now I'm going to blame Rhino fer wanting to sit with people at the back. Like giler ah eh,you told me you liked POA but what's the point of not paying attention?
GAAAAAAAAAAAA. Thanks fer all these ah eh.
Really,if I blame you people out there,I'd blame myself too. Macam paham fer some individuals laa but I won't blame myself fer what I've done nothing wrong.
Common sense kaaaaan.
K,getting angry right now is such at a wrong perspective. I should have gotten over it by now.

Sigh.
From now onwards, I don't care if I'm sitting alone in class fer POA as long as I put in full attention during lesson.


& I feel like shooting some people sey. Gaaaaaaaaaaaa. You knew the people you mix with pulled your results down yet you still want to mix with them.
If you'd just stay with me and some others,you're much admirable seriously and nobody will bitchslap face to face like what we're doing to you right now.
I don't compare stupidity and smartness between us but you saw how's my results doing and how's your results doing.
&& You sindir me like nobody's business in front of my best friends? Like hello,I didn't do those things to you before.
I've been keeping quiet all this while ah but I know in different situations,I've been really sarcastic towards you and that is if you're way gone overboard.
Like this is madness if you were to recall what happend last year. We fought in front of the whole class and those people at the ground floor can hear us =.=
& It all begins from you.
Just so you know,I'm really starting to hate your life. Not your looks,babe.
We seperated because you're being too competitive in terms of academics and how your family looks down on Deppa members.
What's with you,I'm asking?


AIIN