MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, March 23, 2008 4:28 AM
Seem To Catch My Breath
Saturday! & Yesssssssss,Home Nursing Course finally completed. WOHOOOOOOO!
Okayyyy, yes. Today we came slightly earlier and we got nothing much to do in the school so revise revise revise.
Actually, I didn't study that much. I was busy toggling Syaz's phone and play game etc.
LOL.
Uhuh,I didn't know there was theory examination and I went like 'WTF,you guys never tell me ah?'
Okay lah,so just do do do. Luckily it wasn't that hard. Just some common sense answers needed. Confident that I can pass but not that very high. Heh.
Intructor Edric was there laa. && He announced that Jerry Sir will be the practical examiner fer today and every corp gave a WTF face.
Jerry Sir said there'll be 15minutes break after theory but all of us straight away went to Home Nursing room.
Blablabla,shuffle our team members. I was with Shu Rong,A Riverside school kid and we're the first pair to get examinated!
We were inside fer like 15 minutes ( which feels like half an hour ) . & I was suey laa,get Jerry Sir.
Walandeeee.
So he's like asking alot of question and I had to answer and do demonstration. Tested on TPR laa.
Okay,this certain part I shall classify as climax =.=
He was asking me on how I should feel the pulse laa. So he's handing out his hand asking me to find his pulse.
& WTFish,I can't feel his pulse so I was saying ' Yer,Sir. I feel it'
I didn't bring my watch today and that's another unlucky thing so he showed off his Rolex watch (whatever laa eh :P ).
Fer 30 seconds I had to hold his wrist and I just tikam2 the pulse rate.
(Haziq,if you're reading this,I knew you're laughing your butts off) =.=
At last, Jerry Sir marked all sections tested as SATISFACTORY. Yey :D
So went OCK alone before going home.
& When I reached home,Mum asked me to buy newspaper,onions coconut milk etc. =.=
Finished eating my curry puff ferst then I went downstairs to buy those things.
Saw Iskandar,Aashikin and Mdm Aishah. I was like HELLOOOOOOOO!
Haha,crazy. Mdm Aishah was giving me a 'wah,banyak barang awak beli?'
LOL.Yakyakyak.
& WTH,I kept on thinking today was Sunday. Can't wait to go to school laaaaaaa!

Okay,I think this is it fer today. Typed too much in just half a day. Woo.

Plans of the Day


  1. Revise Physics & POA fer upcoming tests
  2. Catch some movies on HBO


AIIN