MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:01 AM
Broken Hearts Parade
What a monday.
Mum & Dad were both on leave today and I don't have a chance to call Dear.
Sigh.
I wish it wasn't a holiday because everything seems so...I don't know.
To me,such holidays gives lovers a heartbreak kick in the butt.
Well,this is it. Broken hearts parade week.
Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.
Obviously,not only me whose suffering down here. So does other people out there.
This is meant to be life,ain't it?
All you can do is give & take,learn & improve. Right. That's what everybody's saying and I'm giving up on those words.
Seriously,to me it doesn't help.
Everyone's busy with their own thang. Yang mane nak enjoy,enjoy habis-habisan.
Yang mane busy,busy terus-terusan.
& I'm stuck unable to turn to anyone to talk to. When I didn't see you fer a day and you didn't see me fer a day,you either tend to miss them or treat them like strangers all of a sudden.
When met, it's all back to square one.

I just can't win.
I letted you down.
But I tried my best to prove it to you all I can.
All I wanted was something pleasant.
Was something simple.
Or maybe I just need your life with all your might to love.
Somehow I feel that us being far apart doesn't bring any misses but mistrust instead.
You're just too great fer me to describe the love and I've never regretted loving you so.
Never.
& Am still loving you ; LOADS.
Really,I just can't win.
But I'm willing to try.

I love you Dear & I'm missing you badly.


AIIN