MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, March 10, 2008 2:06 PM
Tick Tick Boom II
Hello people (:
Well,it's been days since I last blogged.
I'm sorry to say that this post might be a short one but really,these few days have a been a busy kick off.
So,it's one week holiday. Like WATATA said,it's not a really a holiday for students.
Gaaaaa.
Yes, so Dear's computer broke down at the moment and uh, yes he's getting it under repair right now.
&& Seriously,I need a new keyboard because the current one I'm using sucks.
Gonna go IT Show with Dad tomorrow I think. Maybe I'll get a new keyboard and a mouse or something.
Ahaks (:
So uh, if I got the time I'll blog more,alright.
See you,peeps.

Deppa,I miss you guys ALOT man.
We'll be back fer more guitar smashing next week! WOOOO! :D


AIIN