Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, March 6, 2008 10:01 AM
Where'd You Go
Hello people. What a day. School ended at 1330HRS so it's quite a short yet tiring day;as usual. So had Reading period in class followed by MT after that. Here's what we did. MT Okay,so today's MT was fun. Didn't do any work except for writing a reflecting fer Term 1. I was the first kid to finish up the reflection thingy so I got nothing much to do. Zul was busy telling Cikgu Memy his family background (Cikgu Memy has no opportunity to even mark a piece of composition) but his stories are so djsafjueias I wouldn't want to listen to his problems. Got nothing better to do so I was staring out the window looking at people's house and scanning the block(Who knows I saw Mas Selamat). & Cikgu Memy tegur-ed me. Cikgu Memy : Aiin ape awak tengok tu kat luar. Ade mat mat handsome eh? Aiin : Takde.Tengok-tengok jer. Mane tahu jumpe Mas Selamat =.= Zul : Tak lah cikgu! Dier tengah tunggu SuperMuhsin terbang.HAHAHA Aiin : OI. Cikgu Memy : Aiin,saya dengar-dengar,awak dengan Muhsin eh? Aiin : *Damn,I don't know what to answer* Err...tak(squeaking) Zul : A'ah lah cikgu. Dah lama sehhh! Cikgu Memy : Saye suke kacau Muhsin awak. Aiin : Ah? *excited nak tahu tapi kene maintain* Cikgu Memy : Nanti Muhsin campak barang kat orang,saye cakap "Muhsin...ape awak buat tu.." : * Shows how Dear shook his head and Dear's innocence* Class : HAHAHAHA Cikgu Memy : *does it again* Like malu lah like this ! OMG. LOL. But seriously,I can imagine Dear's innocence. && Cikgu Memy imitates Dear really well! WOW :D So I went like malu-malu all the way for MT. Gaaaa. Ahaks :P Physics Lemme recall. We learnt kinetic & potential of internal energy - Melting & Solidification, Boiling & Freezing point and condensation. As usual,LHS won 75pts to 30. English English fer 3 periods but we did SS all the way since tomorrow's the test. Maths Mr Soh taught us Maths and as usual,it was boringggg. I wonder how 3-1 can survive his robotic lessons. It's so dead in the class. Not fun - AT ALL. Blablabla. Maths lesson ended and the whole class was waiting for greet Mr Soh to have a nice day. But instead,after he finished keeping his laptop,he just left without greetings. The whole class went WTF. We waited for nothing. So after school,waited for Dear fer like 1hour but to no avail. While waiting,was talking under the block nearby the mamak shop and buddy farted =.= Played some lame game with Fad,Farah and some one of band guy. - win-lose basis. Ate warheads as penalty. Yeah,so ate those sweets until our tongues got hyper. Suddenly. Farah : Eh oi oi ! Siva Siva!!! *everybody ran action-action go mamak shop* Buddy and co. was at the other side of the block and they saw us running so they scrambled running too and I don't know where they flew too. Everything happends in a blink of an eye and Poof! All and everyone disappeared. Even Kayeh and Hafriz. HAHAHAHAH. Luckily,Mr Siva didn't do any inspection under the blocks. He went fer lunch with Mr Ben =.= Just so I'm telling you,we didn't do anything mischevious. Farah,Fad and I was just playing a scissor paper stone game with those lame eating sour sweets penalty. Tried calling Dear's home but nobody picked up. Wonder what's Dear doing right now. Hmm. Dear's computer broke down all of a sudden so he can't go online. Sigh. Current plan : *Call Dear again and again and again and again. *Study fer SS * Finish up Roald Dahl's book AIIN |