MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:42 PM
Boredom Strikes
Longgggggggg day.

POA

Oke so today's lesson I sat in a row together with Zul,Ah Fen & CY. Zul was finally paying off full attention to Ms Han and she kept praising him. Like,whatever lah Zul. Ahaks.
Did double cross entry. Senang,senang-
Gonna get back out test paper this coming Thursday. Damn,I can't waittt.

Physics

Today,LHS went inside longkang but despite such situation,we still won after Mr Lim minus-minus our points for jeering opponent. Final score : 5pts for LHS and -5 for RHS.
Muahahahaha x)

English

English for 3 periods again. But after all,it was not that bad because I always loved English since young :P
Yes,so today got our English test paper back. In the first place, I won Anwar. Somehow Adabayor marked wrongly he wonnn! by one mark -.-
Got 21/30 . Satisfaction's there. So I'm happy :DD


Ahaks,didn't do anything during MT.

& Ho. I went to school with Dear in the morninggg. I was like dasjeuaifdfh the card won't slot in when I wanna retrieve the deposit back!
So Dear helped me with it and gave me a look :P
Paisehpaiseh. Ahaks.

Stayed back in school to play VB with WATATA & Atiqah. Saw Dear during his training. Look like some P6 kid. Sho cutttte!
Heeee!
Sekali I smackkk! :P


AIIN