MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:11 AM
Guitar Hero

Hello people.
Such a tiringgg day it is.
Mr Soh will not be in school for two weeks due to ICT. Woah,& the class went kehsiao since last week.
Ahaks.
Had MT Test in the early morning and English test later afternoon.

Physics


I can't really remember what is going on? It's only for period so obviously nothing much happend right.
We lied to almost all subject teachers that we got our seats changed officially by FT :P
Yeah,so I sat with Ah Fen surrounded by Zul,Kharri,Nazme & Eunice. Ahaks,so laugh laugh laugh.
Don't really know what's the purpose.

English

Had English test with a duration of an hour. I was doing the test question 8 on the way to question 9 and I was rudely shocked by one of the 4-7 bandits. Some bandit shouted something that Adabayor shouldn't knowwwww.
Freaking scared Adabayor come and approach me but henggg ah,NO.
LOL. That was one moment I feel like covering my face with the paper and sigh, I didn't get a chance to look out the window when Dear walked past.
Scared Adabayor asked,niahhhs.
Bottomline for english test; I should win Larry the testtttt.

Maths

First period for Math,no relief teacher came. Mr Siva did come but when the first period was almost over. The whole class was laughing blablabla. You know right, Mr Siva ; anything could happend.
Before Mr Siva came, did C Step dance and Ah Fen was laughing like never before. HAHA
I've becoming more proactive eversince I sat with her. Tired of C Stepping, went down and sit.
Talked about Zacky Vengeance,Synyster Gates & M. Shadow. Like got nothing else to talk about. Haha.
&& today,5 people asked me how's me & my Dear. fdiosafjdiulfj,you know. That thing happend last Friday sey you people ah.
Anyway,thanks for questioning. Ahaks (:
I heard Dear got scolded by Mummy from 3-7 (maggi) HAHAHA.
Confirm Dear went like 'Yes mum,yes mum'
Awww,sho cuteeee! :D
Damn,I got drifted. Back to Maths. So second period Mdm Chong came in and she was like teaching us A Maths methods implied to E Math.
Should've take A Maths seh 0.0
Blablabla,1330 school ended! Hooooray!!!


Thought of cleaning SJAB room and play the guitar or something, but the key was not with us. LOL
Eh,no more guitar. Hasif took back home alreadyyy. So went KFC with Jeremy and Fabian.
*SKIP THIS PART*
& Fuad purposely walked next to me to avoid. He said
'Inilah syaitan-syaitan nyer'
'LOL k .'

Suddenly Afiq,Fuad,Bebola & Hanif joined tables. I was the only girl there so I decided to go home. Bought milkshake and off ~

Currently : Ripping A7X CD into PC
Missing Dear who has gone to MFT.
Revising Chemistry aloud :P


Shadow Of The Day : Can Synyster Gates beat Steve Vai ?


My Guitar Hero :P


AIIN(: