MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, February 15, 2008 2:07 PM
CandyMan
Hola!
Today was such a long long day. Ended at 1550HRS. & What the Fish.
Firstly,I forgot to bring all POA notes and luckily Ms Han never "HEY!" at me.
Secondly,I forgot to bring my N Level Chemistry 10 Year Series book so I managed to give an excuse.
& Oh, Ms Ho gave us sweets for Valentines Day (:
Speaking about Valentine's Day,Dear gave me chocolates. Seriously,it's super nice. All my friends loved it especially Danish.


Dan, says:
anyway just now the choc. was freaking delicious
AIIN (: POA-ing! /3 says:
omg
AIIN (: POA-ing! /3 says:
serious ah
AIIN (: POA-ing! /3 says:
HAHAHAH
Dan, says:
yala
AIIN (: POA-ing! /3 says:
yes it's nice
AIIN (: POA-ing! /3 says:
XD
Dan, says:
summore got people's tooth marks on it
Dan, says:
wonder who's is it -.-

So sweet of Dear. Anyway,thank you hunney bunneyku! (:
Yes so during lunch I went like super crazy; kecoh like never before scolding shafiq.
Ahaks,action marah jer XD
Everyone all went laughing and expected me to do more because I never acted this way before.
Gaaa. Oh ya,SS lesson was effing boring so I can't stop blabbering with Anuar.
& I was laughing like sh*t when he sat and looked at me like Nabi Isa.
In the end, I got angry at him for being overrated. So he stopped.
MT was another boring lesson. Had Debate so we got a draw. So much to talk about smoking,right?
See what happend. All misconcept what oppositions said. Kentanggg 0.0
So yeah,to boost out thinking caps,ate another chocolate Dear gave.
Heeeee!
Alright,that's all. To all those who celebrates Valentine's Day,have a meaningful one,alright.

Shadow Of The Day : We're dayyys to our one year anniversary,Dear! :D


AIIN (: