Hug Me Like This
What a tiring day even though it ended early.
Didn't had breakfast because I was still sleepy since last night after watching Korean drama that made me to tears,right DEAR ?
Ahaks :P
So my stomach was empty for half a day. CNY celebration was boring and the fake fire cracker was very annoying.
The part I liked about the concert was the Jazz dance thingy,performed by modern dancers. Okay,not really like but it was still cool though.
Everything ended around 1100HRS. Farah and I searched for Dear with our empty stomach-AGAIN.
Gaaaa. Didn't find Dear in the end so decided to go KFC but there were way too many people. Change of plans to go to KFC at Causeway Point. Same thing;alot of people.Urgh.
Told Farah if this one banyak orang,gi Banquet sudah.
Too hungry to think elsewhere. Yeah,ended up at Banquet and saw Haziq and the YB's!
Sat behind their table. Blablabla. Ate fried fish noodle. I though it was nice,but it's not. Farah bought fishball noodle.
Dang lah! That fishball noodle so much nicer than mine. & It costs cheaper by $1.80 sey!
Gaaaaa.
Blablabla,Chit chat about Dear and...Essham??? LOL
& WHAM! Our bowls are clean hingga menjilat chopstick. HAHAH.
Took the train home whereas Farah took 901. Bid goodbye since we're both going to Malaysia but different part of the country.
Aww ):
Actually today's plan was to go out and have lunch with Dear and all,but we couldn't find him. So saddd thing.
Haish~
Maybe I'm going downstairs with Dear or something to buy food? :P
Hopefully,I can get my IC done as soon as possible right after my days in KL. Lalala~
Shadow Of The Day : Happy Chinese New Year to all people who celebrates it.
AIIN (: