MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:25 PM
Soak Up The Sun
Back from OBS yesterday so I slept around 2230HRS after chatting with Dear. Woke up at 1345HRS today. Aiyo. Skipped religious class today because I felt tired and giddy.

Didn't do much today except for waiting for Dear to online and watching TV. I wanted to study but I got no mood. Yes,I'm worried about my lessons in school. I have to catch up. Especially in POA because I lost about 6-9 periods of it. I'm missing Dear badly too and like duh,15minutes with Dear yesterday was not enough. On the other hand,the advantages of being away from school was that I got to avoid Zul's misery business and Bayor's lesson and Humanities and Maths and my rivals.

Now that I got sunburns on both my hands. But really,somehow I'm loving my skin colour. Ahaks :P
Some might say Dear's got an Indian girlfriend. Donkey butt betul. Ahaks.
Dad and brother went to the movies to watch Rambo. Like ew,I never liked these type of movies. I love movies that are touching like I Am Legend. HAHA.
Our family plan was to go out for dinner after the two finished watching the movie.

Shadow Of The Day : Waiting for Dear to online. I'm feeling lethargic despite the long hours of sleeping. God.


AIIN (: