MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:23 AM
Baby Barker
Hello everyoneeeeeeee! I'm back from OBS. Thank God. 5 days was in the first place was slowwww. After 3 days, Barker started to feel the vibes. But we lost it after 2 days.

Day 1

First day we reached Pulau Ubin. Had orientation and went to bunk to keep our things in the store. God,it's like so F smelly and dusty. Haziq & I became the Store IC. Gaaaa. Went for basic Kayaking theory and practice in the Sea. Things that were taught were capsizing and TS Rescue. Capsizing was fun and Hidayah (Mayflower Sec) was my partner because she knows how to kayak and I know how to swim so it's a compatible pair. There was a jellyfish that's why we want to capsize but tak capsize. It took a few left and right sways. HAHA. It's time for our TS rescue so Alif and Nicholas became the rescuer. We rescued Alif and Nicholas after that. Then I can't remember what we did for the rest of the day but I know out pitching area very suey. Same goes for the field cooking. Urgh.



Day 2

Ah! Our Land Expedition. Carry the bachpack like want to DIE! Super heavy and everyone was like groaning that their necks are stiff and all. Some of them were carrying water bottles so it's not so bad as carry bachpack I guess.LOL.
Trekked through the jungle for like 4HRS and Barkers were the first to arrive the campsite! WOOO~ I love you Barker! Pitched up real fat went down a steep slope to do some cooking. MYOJO mee. Like,waduh! Jemu deh ! Oh,and the toilet cool giler. Happy peeing sec 3 cohort in the coming month(s) :D
The residue dumping area was F far. I was afraid to walk alone because it's dark already so I asked Satheesh to accompany me. Everyone's feeling good and having fun.

Day 3

Setted up Kayaking equipments in the early morning. Sui Sen, Barker, Marshall and Tok Seng made up Alpha 1. The four watches were supposed to kayak from Ubin to Sembawang Beach. Took 6 Hrs to arrive. Hidayah and I were the first ten kayaks to arrive. Kpak Bing Bing,we won oke. HAHAHA. Pitched and cooked in the dark. Sui sen started blaming Barker for damaging their ET. Damn. Not our fault lah oke. It was super cold and majority didn't bring our jackets with us. After dinner, I washed my mess tin and headed for the tent with Haziq and Satheesh. We chit chat in the tent. Like OMG,it's so super warm and cosy inside. Hidayah joined us soon after that. The Food IC,Hidayah. Cooked rice and only a person ate about one quarter of the mess tin. The remaining rice was left unattended. Alif & I dug a hole to bury the remaining rice the next day.

Day 4

From Sembawang back to Ubin. Another 10Km. I think so. Haha! This time partner was Haziq-ah. We kayak F slow and lagging behind. Then there was this huge ship and he was trying to scare me that the ship is moving in our direction so I would paddle up faster. In the previous route paddled,we're like super active. We sang all motivation songs in love and songs for the physically effected ones which boosted our speed all of a sudden. Then we're tired so stopped singing and we got slower.Damn. God,the waves are like super huge and they're like scaring the sh*t out of me. Haziq-ah was laughing at me 0.0
We got Nicholas to town us back so we can catch up with the other kayaks. Like,this is our opportunity to relax :P
Thank God we ended the Sea Expedition around 1500HRS and I'm like over the moonSun.
Dinner was provided,so we need not cook. Heng. The pitching area just got better and better (:

Day 5

LAST DAY!!! Had breakfast. The meegoreng like kinda spoil our appetite especially the chilli sauce. Tasted like detergent sauce. God. Only one or two mates of mine finished the whole plate.

Blablabla,packed everything and bought some souvenir. Did some reflection and gather in the MPH. Our school was the first to go & Barker were hugging each other ):

Fabian cried. So do I,and some others. Gaaaa.
Reached school and roamed around looking for Dear.
Finally saw Dear and he's like awww,so sweeeeeeeeet and super cute in U touching my forehead with walkie talkie :P

Fabian was there and Dear asked him to take care of me. Ahaks. Cute! (x
Before we went home,Fabian and I brought Kpak Bing Bing to celebrate homecoming since there's no one at homew to celebrate with us.
Went KFC to eat and relief our saddistic behaviour there. Saw Haizan with some others and Kelvin.

We went home after that.


AIIN (: