MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 10:29 AM
Collide
I HATE MYSELF (:
I'm just hoping the love's beautiful like the past.
I hope I can turn back time.
Now people hate me for who I am.
Like I F care.
Always played a role being a scape goat.
Love that turns hate turns back to love.
I loved the past.
But time will tell.
Dear God,the only think I asked from you is to take care of him when I'm much too far away.
I'm lonely and I'm tired.
I'm missing you again,oh no.
I guess I'm just dreaming
God,answer my prayers for You are the only one I turn to and trust,Here and There.
How am I on earth suppose to apologise to others when I can't for myself?
I think I'm losing my loved ones.
Shadow Of The Day : I'm hurtful enough for just a day. I can't take it anymore. I broke down. Help.