Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, January 5, 2008 10:55 PM
Shadow Of The Day
Yesterday's oriention was so tiring. Reached home at 2300HRS. Mum and Brother went to sleep already. Dad was working so didn't come back. Showered and went to bed. Before Orientation starts,Jeremy,Syazwana and I went to KFC to have our dinner after SJAB training. Jeremy gave us a treat. Alright,thanks Jeremy for filling up my big stomach (: I thought of having dinner with Dear but I couldn't find him in the school. Must've been busy preparing the booth[Sigh] Before orientation and SJAB training starts,I rushed home to take my SJAB uniform. I was told that there would be no time to go home and change so I decided to rush rush rush! I was tucking in my school shoe and Brother got home saying he got NCC training too. A last minute one. Stupid Sir. So he went late for training but was permitted by the Sir. If any of the Seargs made my Brother do forfeits for coming late,they're so going to get it. Okay,back to my case. On my way to school,met Megat and Nabila. Finally I reached school. Not late! :D Training ended at 1700HRS. Now that I had my uniform with me,I don't have to go home. Feeling hungry,that's what made me and the other two went to KFC. Met Kamarul at the Hardcourt and he went "HI AIIN!" So I just raised my hand grabbing Coke. Strange as it seems to be,we saw Mr Whelan. Okay,so we kind of send him home and give him a Kung Fu style of greeting. Went back to school and changed to Full U. So much happend during the Orientation but I'm lazy to type. Heard Dear was asking Fabian about my whereabouts? Awww,so sweeet :P I love you lah Dear! Wooooo!~ TODAY (5 Jan 2008) Went for religious lesson in the morning. Lessons resumed as per normal ; every Saturdays and Sundays. After religious lesson, ate lunch and went for a nap for a few hours. Woke up and did some revision. Blogging after studying. Didn't follow my parents to Geylang. Lazy. I won't be going out that often during school periods unless I really have to de-stress. Plans for next month, Uncle Ali's family and my family will be going to Langkawi. Dad will be driving to KL to meet up with them. We then took a flight from KLIA to LIA ? 80% confirmed so far. And I will be there for 3 days so most likely I won't be in school on the 9 Feb? Good thing is that I don't have to be in that 3-6 full of bootlickers. But on the other hand, I'll be missing Dear LOADS[Sigh] Helpless when he smiles. I miss you Dear. Love you. Next week's our 11 Months :D Up for anything, Dear? Shadow of the Day : Waiting for Dear to Online. AIIN (: |