Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 3:52 PM
I Go For Mine
What's happening with me? I woke up at 1200HRS today! Gosh. Am I starting to discover super powers or something? Side effects lah gitu :P Okay lame,I know. Didn't get a chance to online except giving Dear Offline messages[Sigh] See! I disappoint him,AGAIN. Oh well,school's reopening soon and I will have a sweet time staring at Dear next year especially during Assembly[s] :P Hopefully,I'll take charge of an upper sec class or something for my morning duty. I'm so sick of taking care of the toilets! Macam-macam hal berlaku.Macam-macam jer hidung aku boleh bau. Hahaha! So...went out today and went home at midnight. Oh,Ilham got to stay another night here. I must stay it is his lucky day. On the other hand,the way he teases me about Dear makes me flare up. Bored to tears,as usual. Decided to play PS2 with Ilham. Played Speed Kings and beat him to a pulp(in the game,of course) I wonder why I'm so good at racing and shooting games. Tony Hawk Underground2, he managed to break that 1million score beat. I won the Graffiti (: Dear went for his hiking today. I heard he took something for a styrofoam :P Okay Dear,he just told me for fun and that's it. He didn't hanky panky or something with me,I swear[Sticks out tongue] Dear must be tired of waiting for me to online especially after his hike. Poor Dear. I feel like slapping myself because I made Dear wait for me on many occasions. Bottomline, I just can't wait to see Dear when school reopens. Are you getting shorter,Dear? :P I'm wanting a good life with Dear. I go for mine. I got to shine. Macam paham gitu :P I miss you Dear.Really I do. & to all Christians,Merry Christmas! (: AIIN (: |