Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:48 PM
They Don't Deserve 10Cents Per Entry
I didn't get a chance to online today. God gave me the chance to only gave few offline messages to Dear and that's it. Had quite a great day today but I'm so disappointed with myself because I didn't get to celebrate my 10 months anniversary with dear. But on the brightside,went out with my cousins and had late dinner until 0130HRS in the morning at Newton food centre. Went to Wak's house before meeting my cousins. Oh I should say I'm quite displeased with the condition of the toilet at Newton. It's F_____ dirty and you still have to pay 10cents everytime you went in. Like I care,I just went in without paying 10cents. Sense of guilty of not paying surrounds me but what the Hell. I ate alot of seafood and drink more than 3 cups of tea! My God,cholesterol level must be high fora 14 year old. Haha! Okay,great thing is,I managed to get rid of toxins in my body because of the tea I drank. Oh oh , is Dear jealous ? :P I ate two large tiger prawns about 3/4 of the size of the lobster :o First time babe. Haha! In short for the whole post,I got and have to watch my diet. If not I die early because of coronary and heart diseases. I've planned in a way that I want to die because of ripe age;and not because of illness :D To wrap this post up,I'll end with a 10 months anniversary with Dear. Thanks for being there for me when I'm in need Dear (: AIIN (: |