Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:44 PM
Memoirs Of An Immigrant
I was back from KL yesterday night. Still feeling lethargic from the holiday. Wooh. Didn't do much today especially in the late morning and afternoon except for watching TV. Went VivoCity to eat at Secret Recipe. Seriously,the marble cheesecake is outrageously delicious. I'm going there for more,babe. Damn,this post is kind of short so let me tell you some things that happend during my holiday in KL and Cameron Highlands. KL,what could I say? It's the same thing,same shop,same environment since I first came aged 8. I can't stand it especially during night,things started to get wild down there. I've seen MuthaF____ Mat Rempits doing stunts! Okay, I'm amazed actually but such actions are way too stupid. First day,I was in KL and Uncle Ali picked us up and went to Damansara to have our lunch and we went shopping together. Bought a red Puma Polo Tee and a long sleeve and T-shirt from LP Zone.Weee~ :P Cameron Highlands? I took a coach from KL to Cameron Highlands. Second day. Arrived about 1230HRS and quickly checked in. Brrr! It's cold but I managed to suit myself with the temperature on the second day without even wearing a windbreaker. Hee! Took a tour package from the Hotel ads and went around parts of the Highland. Gosh,I fell in love with the flowers and strawberries :P It's stuff you'll never find at other tropical parts of the continent.Oh,I bought few boxes of tea for Dear because that's his favourite (: Went back to KL from Cameron Highlands and stayed for another 2 Days. Uncle Ali picked us up and went PutraJaya. Went for dinner but didn't shop. Gahhh, I missed Ripcurl and Billabong boutique. Damn. Next day,had our Breakfast at the lobby and I watched TV with my brother while my parents roam around Petaling Street for an hour or so. Had lunch at Nando's just beside the hotel. Yummy! Alright,everything's summarised now. I'm happy I'm back home. I miss Dear loads. How undescribable. AIIN (: |