Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 9:42 AM
Manic Monday
Gah,Monday!I started my day with Beef Patties in the morning.Didn't have any lunch because I don't have any appetite.Mum called and told me that she'll buy burger for my dinner at Burger King.So I just gave a yes and put down the phone,continued chatting to Dear and of course,continue writing this post .Nothing much to write about today because I didn't do much of activity today.I have to record a soccer match for my Dad while he went to accompany my brother to get his teeth extracted to prepare him get braced in months to come. [Sigh]I'm just thirsty,that's all :P Liverpool VS Bolten Wonderers 4 - 0 Weather Of The Day : Sunny & Windy ; I'm lovin' It (: ![]() AIIN (: |