MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, December 1, 2007 8:57 PM
So Not Super Saturday
I'm just walking around the house aimlessly with my damp tissue filled with mucus.Hahaha!
Okay just kidding,NOT!

Actually my family and I were supposed to go out and spend some quality time but plan cancelled because my flu was transmitted to my Dad so he insisted that his daughter and himself would enjoy by staying at home watching the movie Gladiator on Star Movies. As for my Mum and brother,I don't know how they spend the whole Saturday.So just moments ago,my Mum went downstairs to withdraw some cash for my Dad as he is working tomorrow,and best part,she bought us donuts and swiss rolls.

Alright, I guess I wouldn't want to long wind this story because I got to get my job done ironing my Dad's Uniform.

Today's weather forcast : Windy and I'm not so loving it (;



AIIN (: