Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, December 2, 2007 8:52 PM
Sunday
Wow,fast.It's Sunday already.Such a boring weekend I have.Had a fight with my brother over waffle.Almost everything my brother did today just piss me the hell out of it.I don't seem to care about that imbeciled waffle.Another thing that got me pissed was because of TV.I was studying while watching MTV Amplified and my Mum asked me to change to History Channel because my brother wants to watch a program about Universe.[Grins]I asked my Mum why should I change the channel and she seem to reply the answer to my question herself.So I ignored her and continued those Amplifications on TV. She repeated the same thing to me for three times to change the channel and this time,I knew if she's going to repeat one more time,i'd be sure to get a deadly tight slap from her.Somehow those vibes managed to get through my head;it's a signal,it's a warning. So I changed the TV programmed and left the living room,dragged myself into the kitchen and had dinner alone while my Mum joined my brother watching television after her prayers. I was thinking only if my Dad doesn't work on weekends,life wouldn't be so miserable for me because my Dad's the only one who bothers to accompany me watch TV or eat.I'm Daddy's girl,you see :P After dinner,I was told by my Mum that it'd be best if I pack my clothes bit by bit into the luggage so it would not be rushy on Thursday night if there were any other last minute things we should bring along on our Holiday.I'm going on a holiday this coming Friday so that's why I got to get things done in advance.I'll be away for about 4-6 days.I'll save this Holiday plan up for upcoming blog or else I won't have things to say. Alright,Dear's online and he has been waiting for me to finish up this post. AIIN (: |