MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, December 7, 2007 1:12 PM
Heroes
Urgh,woke up extra late today at 1210HRS. Obviously slept late yesterday. I was watching Heroes on Star World at midnight for an hour while having my late late dinner. Oh and I heard Season 2 is hell lot better and it'd be released January next year[Sob] The show almost ended and the surrounding was giving me a bad impression so I was a little bit afraid being all alone outside with all lights out. Okay,so here's what happend. I was eating Mutton canned food with Fried rice (which dear teased me by saying it's SALTY!)I was finishing my food and heard annoying noises. Sounds of somebody hammering the wall,rocking the chair and marbles dropping on the floor. Sounds normal to all,I believe. But the noises kept repeating especially rocking of chairs and hammering the walls? I quickly switched off the TV and went inside lying on the bed,staring at the ceiling hoping for the stupid noises to stop. I don't know but it could either be my neighbour living downstairs or upstairs? (upstairs is already a roof)
I don't want to know,anyway (:

So started my day with no breakfast and had KFC for lunch. I watched TV the whole day and did some last minute packing for tomorrow. I had KFC,again for dinner because i bought a family feast and ate them with Dad. Didn't do much today so today's post might be a lot out of the blue.Sorry!

How I wish tomorrow never comes. I'm so going to miss my Dear ):
And I missed the School's camp! [Sigh] Isaac invited me and some other classmates to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks on the 20th December. I have yet to confirm because I haven't spend a real quality time with dear! >.<

Saya sayang banget sama Muhsin B Razali (((:




AIIN (: