MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, December 6, 2007 8:59 AM
Around Malaysia In 6 Days
Woke up at 0900HRS.Had my breakfast and shower.Did some laundry and packed all my stuff and whoosh,in to the luggage.Dear and I planned to go out today before I take my leave on Friday but we don't know where to go[Sigh]Didn't have much things to say today because I didn't do much of happening stuff.
Oh well,let me tell you about some of the plans for my holidays.

I'll be going to Malaysia (for 6 days or so) this coming Friday and my family are taking a Coach from Singapore to KL! I can't imagine sitting in the bus for hours. I'd be fidgetting all over and that's for sure. At least it's not so bad as compared to last year when I went to Penang taking Coach and sitting in the bus for about 16 hours. Luckily there's a TV on each seat so I can watch Movies and listen to ole Music. After a day or two in KL, we'll be going to Cameron Highlands ! Staying a few days there too and will be going back to KL and then Singapore.
I heard that we may be going to Auntie Yati's house at USJ. Weee~
I'm just eyeing on the Astro Ria so I can watch my Spongebob there :P

Oh,my Friendster account? I'll hand over my account to Dear for him to log in for me when I'm away. So,don't try anything funny and put me into such situations I hate.
I'd thank Dear for taking care of my account in advance. Same goes to you Dear, don't try anything funny with my account or I'll kill you. RAWRRR!

Tomorrow may or may not be my last post before I'm off for Malaysia.

Famous last words in adv : I'm going to miss my Dear loads especially ): Cousins & friends , will be missed too.

Girls out there,if you think that's Rauzan,it's not him.So don't try anything funny oke.
Sofia,I'm not referring to you because you know your own Rauzan :P
<3
Muhsin B Razali is MINE :D

I wouldn't want to continue because all these words are telling you as if I'm going to DIE.
Later
I went downstairs with Dear to accompany him buy food for himself(IT'S CHICKEN RICE!) and his dearest rabbit(at a Petshop,of course)We didn't know wherelse to go so we decided to go home but at a longer route to waste time :P
Dear sent me home with his retrosexual umbrella because it was raining heavily.Damn,God knows what happends next.Wak wak wak ! x)
And before that,dear stepped a pool of water which he claims it's shallow when it's not !
For Dear: The BANGLA tak nampak!(Unlike your case whereby a BANGLA saw)


AIIN (: