Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 5, 2007 7:28 AM
Cold Storage Hunter
It's only half past two and I started yawning.[Groans]I woke up at 10am and was feeling fresh as per normal.My Dad,brother and I went to Causeway Point to buy Movie tickets to watch Hitman but it was NC16 so we decided to do some Grocery shopping at Cold Storage.I was frowning and didn't want to go watch movie with them because I knew this would happend.I was forced and I had no other choice.Minutes later,I was at Cold Storage and my mood got better.Without hesitation,I helped myself to all the things that are needed for home and other domestic purposes.Ran past the Frozen Poultry and vroom,searching for Canned food.Mutton Curry in a can!I ended up buying two cans :P So,we ended up shopping for our groceries for about 35minutes and went back home.Here I am now writing off a new post for today. I'm taking a break right now because I am having tuition from 1830-2030HRS.Bullsh*t,this is kidding me.2Hours of Maths,what the SPOON?I'm just hoping that today's tuition is cancelled and that'll she be given OT.Muahahahaha x) Obviously,things like this won't be happening again[Grins] Went online and didn't find dear online so I waited for about 1Hour or so,still no hope ): I'll go online after my tuition ended and pray that she won't delay here and there.[Sigh] Weather of the Day : Partially cloudy and not so windy AIIN (: |