MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, December 15, 2007 3:24 PM
Apologize
Woke up at 1000HRS. Watched TV and went online. Dear wasn't online so I waited till he was on. Things started to go haywired. My brain got TRIPPED! Ahhh!

I don't know what's gotten in me these days. Even Mum says I'm hot-headed [Sigh] I made Dear look so upset because of my impulsiveness. Sorry Dear. I didn't really mean to hurt your or something. Just that I lost that mood of doing things that I love all of a sudden. Maybe I'm dying? :P
Okay,kidding. Having tuition in the late evening so I wouldn't get a chance to put my hands on the computer until 2100HRS. Who knows that tutor of mine delay here and there. Let's hope not. Didn't do much in the broad daylight. Waiting for Dear to come back from Friday Prayers. Hopefully things will go smoothly as per normal by then (:

Just got my 100bucks from my Dad. Saving 165bucks so far. Aiming to save up to 220bucks or something? I have no idea what to do with this money. To either conitnue saving or spend some of it for shopping? Gahhh! Okay,in short, I can't wash my dollar bills like laundry. Sounds familiar ? :P

Uncle Ali and his family will be arriving Singapore tomorrow to send her mother. Sufyan and Amirul's coming over my place for a sleepover. Yay! Mum planned to reserve a table at a Hotel to have lunch with them on Sunday,most probably.

Had marinated fried chicken which I bought a week ago at Cold Storage with Dad for dinner. Realised I got indisgestion. I had to drink a cup of Eno to so-called 'neutralise' the air inside. Mum and brother had that too. Haha! The day is so boring everytime Dad works [Sigh] Watched Pop Inc. and went online. Dear was on ! So chatted with Dear and Zul.

Message Recipient : Dear


║мúһšіп♠║ says:
hahaks.den i wna

║мúһšіп♠║ says:
=P

║мúһšіп♠║ says:
wait~!

*Mixtape*

Okay,you want to know? Find out after we die.

Message Recipient 2 : Zul


RZ riko zul- jus died on 13/12/07 waiting 2 revive back 2 life says:
sen maen bola maken bgs eh

RZ riko zul- jus died on 13/12/07 waiting 2 revive back 2 life says:
bangge aku

RZ riko zul- jus died on 13/12/07 waiting 2 revive back 2 life says:
tapi slow habis

αііи c [NISHUMapplePIE] says:
hahaa!

αііи c [NISHUMapplePIE] says:
dier suke lari mcm jam gitu kaki dier

RZ riko zul- jus died on 13/12/07 waiting 2 revive back 2 life says:
uat aku lari utk cover tempat dier

αііи c [NISHUMapplePIE] says:
ahaha

αііи c [NISHUMapplePIE] says:
-.-'

RZ riko zul- jus died on 13/12/07 waiting 2 revive back 2 life says:
dier leh kate kat aku penat ah zul

God,I was so proud of my Dear. Bonito ! :D
Crank some other sh*t with Zul and shared with Dear. Dear seemed to give me the 'layan tak layan mood' so I stopped.
The conversation went on and on.
Oh oh, and I'm proud of myself too because I managed to break TheBlogspotCode using Dear's codes :P

Dear says I'm super crappy today;which he claimed to be equalvalent as moody XD
Gosh,it's 14Dec and I still haven't touch my homework yet!



HOMEWORK,AIIN,HOMEWORK!


Let's see how far we've come : Tomorrow's our 10 months dear!

300 days being together. We're almost there. March to glory ! :D




AIIN (:
muhsin aku punyerr :D