Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, December 14, 2007 12:29 PM
Mutants
Woke up at 1030HRS. Slept late again watching Heroes and played PSP until 3am. Oh boy,Dear's so going to kill me :P Didn't do much today. It's just that there's tonnes of clothes waiting to be fold. This is why I hate travelling. You tend to go bonkers packing loads of clothes just for a short holiday.Urgh. Watched OTAI,a stupid yet romantic comedy it was. Watched Heroes on Star World and I'm like so obsessed with the show. I just don't understand what Moheinder's powers are ? Like getting answers in his dreams? Haha!Took a break and had tea while chatting with Dear. Gosh,I missing him badly. Maybe I'm away from him for too long. Haha! Okay,nothing much to say. Not in a good mood right now. AIIN (: |