Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, December 24, 2007 3:54 AM
Bent
Didn't post yesterday's post because there's nothing much going on. Woke up at 1130HRS,AGAIN. I might be sleeping more only if my cousin,Ilham didn't disturb me asking for me to wake up. I was sleeping with my blankie when he jumped on my bed and said "Bangun,bangun! Muhsin kat situ!" "Jangan nak merepek lah,Ham.Shhhh!", I said "Eh,bangun laaaah!" "_______________" & I threw a pillow at him So I woke up,same usual thing I always did everyday. Went online to chat with Dear for a while because Mum nagged or using the computer 24/7. Urgh. I ended up watching TV the whole day and ate non-stop. Perhaps I should watch my diet starting from tomorrow. Thank God today's conversation with Dear was not as though you want to bash the computer. It goes quite well today so...yeah. I went online again at night and chat with dear for a few hours. Dear had to sleep early because he will be going for a hike at MacRitchie. Whatever it is, Dear must come back in one piece! I'm going to miss you loads,Dear! Won't get a chance to online and have long conversations with Dear tomorrow because I had to go and visit my Wak as she is sick. Her condition make me wonder in a million. Dear won't be online for long too because he may be tired and wanted to rest and get some sleep after the hike. ( Dear kan selalu macam gitu :P) Okay,I'm done. Boy,it's humid today. Ilham will go home tomorrow too[Sob] AIIN(: |