Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 5:35 AM
Another Day,Another Causualty
Woke up at 0930HRS,showered and had breakfast. Went online and Zee approached me for help to find him a hotel in KL for his family to stay over a night or so. Took 40 minutes to search a Hotel that his Mum wants near Times Square. It's not that hard but I got to find a suitable rate for them. Urgh,my cousins had to stay here for one more night because Uncle Ali have to go Australia. So I had to cook for them lunch just now and did some housechores. I really have got nothing to do in the broad daylight. Bored to tears. Dear was not on. Probably because he lenggang lenggok after he finished his Z Club [Sigh] Speaking about soccer, I was quite dissapointed with Liverpool's performance but I can see they're trying hard. Benitez has insisted Liverpool can still claim their first English title since 1990, despite falling ten points off the pace after another painful defeat at the hands of Manchester United. Tevez striked a goal just before half time. That small detail was a sloppy piece of defending by Liverpool, who allowed Rooney to loiter with intent ten yards outside the box as Giggs took a corner in front of the Kop :@ Giggs duly side-footed a pass to the England forward, whose shot was diverted into the net by Tevez within two minutes of the end of a first-half that Liverpool had bossed. This is getting me frustrated as I'm writing this post. With Mascherano dominating the midfield battle, Liverpool had spurned a couple of good half chances by the time a weak punch from Edwin van der Sar fell to Kewell just before the half hour mark. The Australian's shot was blocked on the line by Anderson but the rebound popped up invitingly for Torres, who contrived to nod the ball an inch the wrong side of the post from four yards. Nah,I don't want to continue no more. Makes me fell to tears as I'm writing [Sob] So this is it : Liverpool 0 - 1 Manchester United AIIN (: |