Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, December 17, 2007 3:41 PM
Third Eye Blind
Slept at 0400HRS last night and woke up at 1000HRS. Chatted with Dzul and Syah for a while and went offline after that. I woke up and realised that I got my right eye smaller than the other eye. Damn,I got a sore eye. Mum said that I watched blue films when I seriously did not. I got that sore eyes maybe because of the dirt when I was at Newton. My eye got better in the late evening but I still got that slit eyed and it's kind of reddish. Ouch,I poked it. Feels like someone just punched me. Went out with my cousins and my family to Geylang. I had to wear spectacles when I go out. What the Hell. Guess what; just for durians. Urgh. Break a latest durian record. I ate half of the D24 durian all by myself. I didn't realise it. Dad bought 3 D24s' and it costs 60bucks. Damn expensive. I regretted eating those durians because the smell on my fingers are still lingering around. Oh,and the taste of durians smells when I burped :P Did nothing much today. Chatting with Dear with an hour or so but I haven't had enough ): Watched Liverpool vs Manchester Utd and Liverpool lost. I am so dissapointed. Damn that Tevez. But I got to admit it was a nice back heel he made. Torres doesn't seem to put his head in the game and I didn't see Voronin. Damn. Now all my friends of Man U supporter gave a smirk and looked down on Liverpool. Feel like giving them one smack on the face. Muahahah. What an Ass. AIIN (: Under Surveilliance Colour : Red,White,Blue,Black Food : FAC Song : Universal Movie : Hitman Sport : Volleyball,Futsal Day of the Week : Tuesday Ice cream : Sunset Sorbet Taste : Sout sour sweetttt. Clothes : Red Top Desktop : Acer Toenails : Colour of a Prophet's skin. NATURAL ! Time : 2136HRS Surrounding : Bed,Cupboard,PSP Charger Annoyances : School holidays,Noise Thoughts : Are my days numbered? First Bestfriend[s] : Haizan,Atiqah,Danish,Megat,Zul Crushcrushcrush : Muhsin B Razali (: Movie : Redemption Lie : Went out with A when I didn't Music : Somewhere over the rainbow Last Cigarette : Nope Drink : Nope Car Ride : Dad Phonecall : None CD Played : Scorpions Live Ever dated Bestfriend ? : Yes Broken the Law : Nope Been Arrested : Nope Skinny-Dipped? : What's this? Banana Fritters? Been on TV : Nope.Dad does. Kissed someone you don't know : Ew,hell no. 5 things you're wearing : Err...red top,jogging pants 4 things you've done today : Tv,Eat,Sleep,Blog 3 things you can hear right now : Tv,Apek screaming GOALLL!,Snoring 1 thing you do when you're bored : Excercise 5 people to do this : Danish,Eunice,Sofia,Jeremy,Danial |