MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, December 21, 2007 3:58 PM
Dear God
Woke up at 1030HRS. Did the same usual routine in the broad daylight. Shower,had breakfast and bla bla. As usual,I felt bored;even if it's during Hari Raya Haji. Dad's working on a holy victory like this ? God. I felt so miserable looking at my Dad working so hard to support the family.

My cousins came to visit us and asked how's life without Arwah Nenek. It always bothers me everytime someone tends to talk about someone great ever been in my life who had lift into thin ashes in my heart carried away full of sorrows thinking about modern and past lifetimes. Went online and chatted with Dear.

I don't know what's happening between me and Dear. Small problems,big headache. Big problems,massive migraine attack! I've been such a great letdown to Dear. Lately,we're spending less time together as days go by and seriously, I've been thinking on how to improve the situation. On the other hand,I must understand that God's just testing our patience. Never did I feel the sense of regret of having Dear in my life,I swear. I'm just sorry for what's happening Dear. I know it's my fault.

Next thing was,Hazmie called to ask me wether I could go to school tomorrow to help with the Sec One registration. I had to be there at 0630HRS and that was a last minute call. I told my Mum about it and she nagged. She asked wether the DM will be in school nad obviously,she wanted to call the DM to make sure that I wasn't lying or something. It pissed the hell out of me. I don't really mind if I'm not allowed to attend the event tomorrow but I'm already giving the DM and the councillor's board a bad impression by not able to attend the Leadership camp last two weeks. I'm dissapointing myself and so does people out there. I hate myself! Urgh.

Haizan got food poisoning since the day we went out to catch a movie. I called her to ask about tomorrow's event but her aunt told me she was unwell and got food poisoning at Seoul Garden. She can't blame it on Seoul Garden because Haizan went to Mc Donald's as well ! But whatever it is,her aunt wanted me to keep her posted regarding Haizan's food poisoning. Sekali she go eat the leftover Prima Deli in the fridge which she could have bought weeks before the quarantine. Kuang,kuang,kuang.

I'm done for today alright. So much happend in a day.

Liverpool 0 - 2 Chelsea



AIIN (: