MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, January 4, 2008 2:01 PM
Stay Alive
Second day of school. Same thing,boring in 3-6.
Rivals and people that are not as understanding they tend to be.
Went Reccess with Zul,Syafa and Atiqah. Compliment Sec One .
Gala sey :P
Laughed alot today although I'm not in the mood to laugh?
Some kid snored at the back of the class like a tired horse so Jannah and I was laughing one of a kind.
Zul stared at us looking blur.
Teachers of different subjects are hell way too boring.
Mr Soh talked so slow and steady like PM Lee Hsien Loong. Deaf too sometimes.
Ms You hott as usual.
Chemistry teacher so-so but boring .
Mr Ben next door is way too a nice chap. I love him .
Somehow I miss QH too.
I miss 2-7.
So went back with Sze Yin,Fabian and Zhi Peng.
Saw Dear's boss,Zhen Ming .
Hahaha!
I miss Dear loads.
Sighhh~
I'll guess I'm seeing him tomorrow.
((((:
Love u loads Dear :D




AIIN (: