Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:26 PM
Find In Us the Faith
Woke up at 1000HRS. Err...I became a kambing for a while :P Showered and had breakfast. Went online for a while to check Dear out but he wasn't online[Sob] so I watched TV the whole day. Dad's working so we didn't go out. Dear went back to kampong today. Heard Dear won't be able to go online until Tuesday. I'm missing Dear badly right now ): I'm just hoping Dear won't bring back some new girl from kampong. I'm so going to kill him. I'd be heartbroken too,of course. Urgh. If I didn't get a chance to have a chat with Dear(as soon as Dear came bac),then I guess we'll be seeing each other in school. Awww. Natalie called saying that there's a briefing this Monday about Sec One orientation. Gosh. Hopefully it's not boring. Maybe I'll get Dear to fetch me after briefing? If not,then I guess I have to execute Plan B; going KFC with Haizan? First day of school,it'll be a total hassle. Damn!Now I remembered something. Dear still not back on Monday so he can't fetch me ): Had to bring my passport. Urgh. Hopefully,those sec ones won't be looking like lost souls in school. I admit,I was one too but I tried doing things myself in the first place before asking seniors. Bla3. If those sec ones are trying to be junior plastics or bootlickers then I swear I won't accomodate and help you people out. Muahahaha. Serious. You pay no respect,what the Hell you think I'm going to give you?! Sekali aku smack. Eeek! I'll not go to that extend. Joking :D Bottomline: I watched TV the whole day. Home,now that I'm coming home,will you be the same as when I saw you last? Tell me how much time has passed. I miss you,Dear. Loads. AIIN (: |