Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, December 29, 2007 3:41 PM
Heaven On Earth
Woke up at 0947HRS. Showered and went to school to buy books which were out of stock. Bought a set of uniform and a PE shirt. New material,like what the f____. You can die wearing that because it traps heat and it'll not absorb perspiration. Okay,I thought I was going to buy everything alone but I saw Mileen so she decided to accompany me got those books and buy new uniform. Went into one of the classrooms to purchase the uniform and saw Nad. Met my rival too,so buat bodoh lah. Tryout the PE shirt as though I'm trying out a wedding dress :P I left the room and get out as fast as I can. I forgot to say goodbye to Nad XD Had an early lunch at Teh Tarik with Dad and Brother after school. Went home and clean up my closet,vacuum the floor and mop it with Dettol for about 1hour. So much dust. Tried using gasmask but my road to Heaven is still a long way(I suffocate lah) What a stupid thing to do. So I just clean up the room without any protective mask. Sheesh. Finally,I managed to made my room like Heaven on Earth (: After some spring cleaning in my room,I took a long break by watching TV. Watched Heroes followed by a chinese drama. Feeling thirsty so I went down and bought Peppermint milk tea. Guess what; the auntie forgot to put the mint in it 0,0 So I told her it's okay,I don't mind. Afterall,what I got is Milk Tea. Quite nice,actually :P Didn't do much at night. Just waiting for Dear. I miss you loads Dear. Bleh. Okay,maybe I'll spend the night watching Ch 40. Dad's subscribed it in the late afternoon just now. Hee! I stare into oblivion. I love you Dear :D AIIN (: |