Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, January 3, 2008 9:49 AM
Back To Second Home
First day of school was really upsetting for me. Didn't accept the fact I was in 3-6. How I waish I was the class next door. Babi,I hate that class so much except for my former 2-7 classmates. The sit next to me was empty so Khyrie sat there. After class,some bitch went and ask me "Dah terpikat,Aiin?",she said. "Per kau merepek? Jealous cakap (: " Khyrie left for some stuff after half the day in class. So Zul went in and sat at Khyrie's place. That sickening bitch ask something again. "Asek tukar partner sey tu orang",the bitch said. I walked away like I care about changing partners ? Babi betul. Sorry if I've been cursing. Not myself lately. Hahaha. Okay,bottomline for first day : Like What The... AIIN (: |