Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, January 8, 2008 9:41 AM
Gunslinger
Sekarang ni aku tengah bingit sangat-sangat (: Okay,sorry Yazid. I cannot keep my word. Can I like curse today? You see,I got a little situation here. Whatever move I execute,I got blamed. Nabei (: As you people whose reading know that I don't have any close friends in 3-6 besides Zul. Yeah,I must say from my point of view,those people are not my type to be with. Noisy siot. Mulut membebel non-stop,I get agitated easily. I hate socialising because it gets me confuse and really,I hate noise. Imagine,I don't even want to celebrate my birthday with a party or something grand. Just some few loved ones around me watching me blow my candles will do. I'm thankful. I don't need any grand ones or big deal birthday. Yeah,macam whatever gitu. Things might be even more pleasant in Heaven so save your wild ideas in such parties for your deeds to make it to Heaven lah. I'm thankful to God for being such a simple person. And I hope I'd be a simple wife to a cute husband like Dear :P Err...so actually what's happening now is people started blabbering about me and Zul. Okay,I don't care. This year's resolution is to get immune to all people I don't fancy and get myself closer to Dear,family and of course, the Almighty Allah. I've repent those days of playing out with Dear especially. Everyone I love treated and guided me well. Thank God (: It's up to you people to believe that there's nothing between me and Zul. Dear would feel the same like the others do. I know. Hmm,all I can do now is to be patient and see what's going to happend. Because in every dark spot,there's wisdom. Correct,Yazid ? (x Yazid ; a great Brother in Islam. For me. For you :D I love Dear.I love Mum.I love Dad.I love Brother.I love everyone I love. I love God. & wow, Mrs Kok puji me for the first time. Finally. Hahaha! Damn,she says "Wow,this girl ah,very hardworking" Wakakakaka! Zul,aku tak kembang 0.0 AIIN (: |