Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 6, 2008 7:06 PM
League Of Heroes
Sunday! Woke up early for religious class and went back around 1100HRS. Did some housechores and watched I Am Legend with Dad ; err DVD :X Very touching movie,oh Gosh. I felt like crying. Sam died. That legend died too[Sigh] I recommend you to watch. I'm inconsoloble~ Had some time to do some flashback. 2N7. Those happy and bad times we went through. The times we went Changi Beach for class outing. That's one of the best moments had. Qing Hui,the class is missing you too. Actually everyone who knows you does. Now that I've been a somebody in 3-6, I don't get to enjoy spending life with my own first met friends in the first two years of secondary school life. Lalala~ So here are some pics. More to come,don't worry (: Gaaa,today's post is out of the point. Sorry! >.< I've got nothing to say anyway. Haha. Love you loads dear :D AIIN (: |