Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, January 14, 2008 6:21 AM
Through Glass
What a stupid Sunday. Gaaaaaa. Hate this weekend. Dad's working. Mum told me Dad will not come home from Wednesday to Friday. Like what's going on behind our back,Dad? I smell rat. Surprisingly, I kinda get suspicious with Dad lately. I mean,he was on standby for work on his non working days. He didn't have to go to work for like 5 days because of this standby but he went to work thrice out of the 5 days off (office hours) ? Dad's schedule was never like this before he was rotated to a different platoon. Dad doesn't come home and works for 24HRS. He'll come back home the next morning with two days off [Sigh] Nevermind. I miss you,Dad. Yesterday,I tore a muscle. Today I accidentally cut myself with a tiny bit of glass and bleed the Hell lot on my index finger. Urgh. I went home straight after finishing my religious class while Brother accompanied Mum to the market so I was at home alone. Saw Zul at MRT Station on the way home. Decided to clean up the display area. I didn't realise that candle glass cracked so I took the whole thing and zrappp! A small tiny glass poke and sticking on my finger. I took it out and blood starting coming out. I ran to the kitchen but stained the white sofa with blood! Oh no,Dad's going to kill me. Quarter of the sponge was also filled with blood while I turned on the tap. Applied some alcohol swab and plast it 0.0 My muscles are aching like never before. But muscles starting to get in shape :D PE tomorrow. Rabakkk xO Okay,I'll go Online tonight, Dear. Love you (: *Study *Housechores *Waiting for Dad's call0:28 .Time called is getting shorter and shorter,Dad. *The Convenant *Prison Break Shadow Of The Day: Be strong,Aiin. AIIN (: |