Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:00 AM
Solitaire
Tiring day. Had Chemistry for the first two periods and the class was already half dead. PE was on the third period so it's kind of wake up call. Didn't had PE within school premise so we went out to Admiral Park and had our trial run preparing for NAPFA or something. I passed (: 10minutes+ Latest for a girl is 12 minutes so currently training for 9minutes for 2.4Km run. So that Zul step habis he got 6minutes + Okay,nevermind. Hahs. Had chicken chop for three consecutive days. Saw some members of the BOP working at the canteen stall. Like,nevermind lah. MT was after recess and I went Hooray! Cranked alot and our group name was Deng Deng. Hahahaha! We're supposed to do some recording of a drama like the ones on the radio. Like ew sey. Shafa asked Atiqah to go home and complete it instead of planning so we spent our time together laughing out butts out. So we named ourself wani,wana,wanu and wanana. Like the the Heck. Lame sey. Mine's the Wanu. Like Indian right? :P Okay lah,sad to say I'll be going OBS with the other councellors joining different schools on the 21January. Like What the ____. I want to go with the Sec 3 Cohort! Alahai,why can't I enjoy OBS with my own cohort. I mean this is like once in a lifetime going away from home and having fun at some distant island. Haish~ I'm going to miss Dear badly. 5 days is like...ah? Need to have some Health checkups so that I can get applied and go for OBS. Oh why oh why, I haven't took my blood test yet and I don't know what blood group I'm in. Haiyaaaaa! So I have 12more days to prepare. I miss my classmates la like this! F____. What are the counsellors suppose to do when the sec 3 are away for OBS ? All I know is to plan for Sec 2 NE Camp. Urgh,another camp. Ew. *kalau dear ade kat campsite,takpelah.haiyer.* School ended at 1515HRS today. Urgh. Tiring when 3-7 got the chance to go home at 1330HRS! What sey. Yey! Finally,got to go home with Dear. Alter seluar cakap tak alter. You're going to get a smack eh Dear! Bleh! Shadow Of The Day : Compromising and negotiating deals with others. Saving money for incoming 1 Year anniversary with Dear :D Love you loads,Dear. Hee! AIIN (: |