MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, January 21, 2008 7:33 AM
Find In Me The Hope
Gaaaa. I'll be away for 5 days starting from tomorrow. So I'll be missing everyone!
):
First one to miss banyak-banyak ; Family & Dear.
Dear's giving the tantrums. It's makes me so sadddd to leave for OBS [Sigh]
Oh well, trying to figure out how to ease our hearts ):
Maybe I'll send dear messages or something if there's a free roam in the forest in the middle of the night ?
Hope so. He wished he didn't care. Haish.
I'm in the midst of packing my things right now and I didn't know what shoe to bring.
Abang suggested that I should bring kasut yang murah-murah. Ahaks :P
But I don't have any ? Gaaaaa.
Oke,Dear said his phone rosak. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bingittttttttttttttt!
Haish~
Danish,too bad lah I cannot sit with you for the rest of POA lessons this week. Ahaks :/
Just pump that face if you have too,oke buddie. Hahaha!
Dear, jangan naughty pulak kat sekolah. If not,I'll reap you alive! Muahaha. & I promise,I'll be a good girl there,oke.Bleh!
Just pray that I'll be back in one piece. Sometimes I just feel like letting those dogs eat me up because I disspoint Dear too much. Way too much. Gaaa ):
AIIN (: