MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:08 PM
With The Sunset In Our Eyes
Holy Friday.
Laughed alot in class with Anuar. English lesson was boring and Bayor was like reading the story with penuh perasaan. We looked around and see everyone sleeping. Yes,EVERYONE. Except the two of us. Ahaks.
We're bored so we speaked Good English. Right, spoke English in many types of accent. Anuar was a pro in French and British english accent. I was only good at spanish and chinese 0.0
Baby Girl was super bingit today,we don't know why. Maybe because he didn't get to play with the B division. Or something ? LOL,don't care.
POA lesson was like the first three periods. Did 5worksheets and copy stuff showed on the OHP nonstop for 3 periods. I don't seem to understand because those people in the class can't shut the F up.
Finished school and went to Atiqah's house and lepak2. Had sambal macaroni. Woo! Sedap (:
Little Ahmad gave me a cute kiss on the cheek and a candy. Cute kaaaaaan!
Ahaks.
Left her home at 1400HRS to go for SJAB training. Today's training was like fun ever so far. Get to shout my lungs out giving commands. Like somehow de-stress myself.
Okay,so Group 1 was so much better as compared to last week.
One cadet was absent but another came in. Like gaaaaa. We had to start from the basic. There's once I got really frustrated and projected my voice like sh*t.
Pisang was the one who came into my Group. Nabnab became the timer. Ahaks. Cute :P
Okay lah,pisang told Ais and some of us she got confused so we're all patient lah.
That's the part after I got F annoyed. The group went like "whoa seh" so finally they executed
correctly .Well done. I love you Group 1 ! :D
So next training Ais and I wouldn't be training the group. Jia Yun would be the commander!
I think.
Ah yeah, finished training super early so waited for Dear. Something cropped among us.
& I went "AHHH ZOMG WHAT HAPPEND?!"
I went gugugaga. Didn't do anything except listen.Listen. & Listen.
Ahaks 0.0
Went home with Dear... & Zhi Peng. Zhi Peng played Gooseberry. Urgh.
I still felt those warmth in between my hands. Like it's catching on fire! :P
So this coming Monday,I'll be going for OBS. 5 days. I'm so gonna miss Dear; banyak-banyak!
):
& Dear, I don't owe you anymore punishments :P
But if you want to give me more,I can. Ahaks.
Okay, I wanna get ready to watch Final Destination 3 on HBO. Woo.
Should have come and told Dennis I'd be going for tomorrow's event. Ushering those parents; so I can see Dear :P
Gaaaaa.

Shadow Of The Day : I'm dead beat. Happy 11months in advance tomorrow,Dear! :D
Love you loads. Hee!



AIIN (: