MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:03 AM
March To Glory
HAPPY ELEVEN MONTHS,HUNNEY! :D

About 330 days being together. We're almost there,Dear (:
Ahaks. So I can tell that we always fight during our anniversary. Even if it's not,we still do.
But it's okay since fighting makes us stronger. Definitely not right if we fight more,kan ? Sheesh.
Haha.
Thanks for being there for me when I need you the most, Dear.
Dear got so super worried when I go for OBS this coming Monday.


NIIA (: says:
so done talking bout boys ?
All Of Yours says:
i dnw
All Of Yours says:
i jsut worry too much


Like OMG,ain't that sweet. If that ain't love then I don't know what love is.



AIIN (: