MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:44 AM
No Pads,No Helmets Just...Books
Today is such a djswjuncus day for me. Lesson was back to normal after I went for OBS. Not that much to catch up actually. Ahaks. Thank God.
Waited for Dear to come to school because he said he wanted to borrow my calculator. Datang sikit nye awal. Tsk XD


Had Home Period and PE after that. God,PE activity is still the same as last week. I expected a new activity of sports or something;but unfortunately NO. We still had to do the 5 basic exercises. Gaaaa. I'm kinda grateful for that actually. If we're not having 5 basic exeercises,then we will have our 2.4Km Run. So soon~
Didn't do much during Geography lesson. Nazme and I were sharing OBS experience with Danish,Atiqah,Amirul and Hanif. We're supposed to do some groupwork but Atiqah already did it for us in advance so we're kinda FREE :D
English for 3 periods! Adabayor used a period for SS. I don't even know what crap she was talking about but it's all about Road taxes ; ALS ,ERP & VQS.
The class was not paying attention and everyone was talking. Wai Xiong and Anuar were bullying me by hiding my watch and file 0.0
Anuar,you die. I'm telling Dear! A Drop 150 for Anuar!
Chemistry's topic for today was quite easy because I already mastered that and was the Champ of it in Sec One. HAHA 0.0



School's over and I went around the school looking for Dear! I asked Dan and some of the Z club people but they said Dear went home already. I was so devastated I almost gave up. Farah looked for me and said Dear was already waiting for me. By the time I reached the traffic,I didn't see Dear and I knew he boarded the bus already. Gaaaa.


I walked to Megat to double check ; and yes,Dear boarded the bus already. I went Haishhhhh all the way. The bus stopped at the Interchange and God,I saw Dear boarded the bus! Hooray!
I was over the greatest planet in the universe. Wooo~
Went home with Dear. I wanted to buy bubble tea so Dear accompanied me. Gave Dear a treat. Guess what ; my blunder of the Day. I was walking back home with Dear with two hands full carrying a bubble tea and a file in my hand. so it's kinda heavy. I can't walk slow actually if not I'll trip over many things,which I DID. I was walking slowly with Dear because he lenggang lenggok type of person so I had to be patient. HAHA.


Suddenly, I tripped on the drain cage. Like OMG. Freaking paiseh and Dear was already teasing me with the shriek I gave out. Tsk Tsk. Despite the fall, I thank God for surrounding me thousands of angels accompanying me back home with Dear. Aminn. Ahaks :P


That'll give me a sense of not so shame. Luckily Dear was the only who saw that.



Oh boy,I'm speechless by that imbeciled carelessness! PAISEHPAISEHPAISEH!



Baris Sedia!

Daddy when he was young ; cute :DD





AIIN (: